The 2023 KidsX Accelerator Demo Day was held at the HLTH Conference on Tuesday, Oct 10th. Our KidsX Accelerator Cohort shared information about their companies and collaborations/pilots that came out of being part of the accelerator. This is always an exciting event where we get to celebrate the amazing contributions our KidsX Hospital Consortium and accelerator cohort have made to the pediatric innovation community over the past year.
The 2023 KidsX Accelerator Cohort:
- CareAdvisors: CareAdvisors provides a software platform connecting hospitals, health plans and community-based organizations in a full ecosystem for social care management.
- Doctivity Health: Doctivity provides deep market insights to help organizations understand competitors, maximize the productivity of physicians, and reduce the time it takes to generate new revenue.
- Fabric Health: Formerly known as Florence, Fabric Health unifies virtual and in-person care across intake, triage, routing, and treatment.
- LEO: Leo is a continuous respiratory, cardiac and activity wearable for screening and monitoring respiratory and cardiovascular complications.
- Maro: Maro aligns families, schools and providers to enable early identification of mental illness and behavioral concern for children.
- Nen: Nen is developing evidence-based digital therapeutics to support kids fighting cancer and their families as they manage and prepare for painful experiences.
- Wavely Dx: Wavely Diagnostics is building a platform of smartphone-based medical diagnostics for pediatric care that enable visits to shift virtual, starting with ear infections.
- Violet: Violet is a health equity platform offering a full suite of tools for health care organizations to unlock their care teams’ ability to deliver inclusive, identity-centered care for pediatric patients.
We are proud to say that 100% of the companies selected this year have identified as having a BIPOC and/or female founder as part of their leadership team.