KidsX is proud to announce the 2023 cohort for its flagship accelerator! With over 100+ pediatric startups from all over the world applying to be part of the program, eight companies were ultimately selected to be part of this year’s cohort. Through this accelerator, the cohort will work directly with the KidsX Member Hospital Consortium, comprised of the nation’s leading children’s hospitals, and influential leaders in the healthcare industry over a 10-week period from May-July.
This year, the KidsX Member Hospital Consortium prioritized five focus areas they wish to solve for using innovative digital solutions: Care Coordination, Health Equity, Mental & Behavioral Health, Patient Experience, and Staffing Shortages & Education. The solutions that the 2023 cohort provides are well-positioned to be the tools the KidsX Member Hospital Consortium use to address the most critical problems facing pediatric healthcare, and ensure that pediatric patients and families are receiving the most state-of-the-art care available.
The 2023 KidsX Accelerator Cohort:
- CareAdvisors: CareAdvisors provides a software platform connecting hospitals, health plans and community-based organizations in a full ecosystem for social care management.
- Doctivity Health: Doctivity provides deep market insights to help organizations understand competitors, maximize the productivity of physicians, and reduce the time it takes to generate new revenue.
- Florence: Florence offers a comprehensive solution to address ED throughput, capacity management, and increased post-acute follow-up care.
- LEO: Leo is a continuous respiratory, cardiac and activity wearable for screening and monitoring respiratory and cardiovascular complications.
- Maro: Maro aligns families, schools and providers to enable early identification of mental illness and behavioral concern for children.
- Nen: Nen is developing evidence-based digital therapeutics to support kids fighting cancer and their families as they manage and prepare for painful experiences.
- Wavely Dx: Wavely Diagnostics is building a platform of smartphone-based medical diagnostics for pediatric care that enable visits to shift virtual, starting with ear infections.
- Violet: Violet is a health equity platform offering a full suite of tools for health care organizations to unlock their care teams’ ability to deliver inclusive, identity-centered care for pediatric patients.
We are proud to say that 100% of the companies selected this year have identified as having a BIPOC and/or female founder as part of their leadership team. KidsX has successfully graduated five classes since 2021 through various accelerators. As this sixth cohort embarks on their accelerator journey, the KidsX team looks forward to supporting their missions in improving pediatric care delivery.