Press Ganey Mentors
Executives from Press Ganey and C-level suite members from top children’s hospitals have shared their experiences and provided insights that will shape this year’s program’s focus areas for the 2022 Press Ganey KidsX Accelerator:
Removing Data Silos and Increasing Personalization:
- How might we connect patient experience, workforce experience, and operational data to gain a unified understanding?
- How might we leverage data about previous encounters (e.g. feedback, preferences) to personalize patient experiences in the future?
Cultural Competency and Outcomes:
- How might technology mitigate inequities resulting from language and/or cultural differences for patients and families (e.g. real-time translation of discharge instructions)?
- How might technology increase access to underserved communities and improve outcomes?
Re-designing work during workforce shortage:
- How might technology enable top of license performance?
- How might technology identify, address and mitigate key drivers of workforce burnout and harm?
- How might technology help providers detect conditions earlier, enable remote monitoring, and/or escalating if needed?
Workforce Recruitment and Retention:
Frequently Asked Questions
Press Ganey and KidsX experts will judge applications on several factors, including, but not limited to the innovation, the overall impact, the team’s ability to execute, and the product-market fit within children’s hospitals.
We will select 10 startups to participate in the four-week accelerator program.
Applications will launch May 9 and close June 3. Press Ganey and KidsX will review all applications and notify the 10 selected companies by mid-July.
There is no equity or financial obligation to participate. The accelerator is open to any early-stage company that meets the following criteria:
- Must have a digital health software solution that is validated by a hospital
- Interest working with children’s hospital
- Privately held company
- U.S.-based company
- Company can commit 10-15 hours per week throughout the four-week accelerator
- CEO or founder must be actively participating during the four-week accelerator
- Participants must be fluent in English and able to join video conference events, primarily held during U.S. Pacific Time business hours.
For questions about the application or program, contact email@example.com.